Cool pens on TV

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

This morning Richard Binder and the DC Pen Show were on CBS Sunday Morning show, Man there were some beautiful pens shown from one mans collection, he had over $400,000.00 invested in pens. Some were amazing.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Seamus, I just looked at the CBS web site, I finally found the Sunday Morning Show, and it mentions the Pen Show, but I don't think any thing will be available until tomorrow, as soon as they announced the segment I set the DVR to record, Now if I could figure out a way to down load all that stuff to DVD I'd be happy as a clam.

your not kidding! If i could put all my dvr stuff on dvd that would be awesome. Prob never going to happen because of copyright but it would be great! At least youtube has some items and you can download you tube videos to burn to dvd

EricJS

This morning Richard Binder and the DC Pen Show were on CBS Sunday Morning show, Man there were some beautiful pens shown from one mans collection, he had over $400,000.00 invested in pens. Some were amazing.

I'd sure like to meet that guy.:wink::biggrin:

Parson

I caught the segment. Didn't see any kit type pens, but he had some very rare & collectible pens from Omas, MontBlanc, etc.

Top Bottom