Columbus Ohio Pen Show 2014

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker56

Just to let anyone in the area know, that the Columbus Pen Show is coming this weekend November 6-9, at the Crown Plaza Dublin Hotel, 600 Metro Place North, Dublin, Ohio. The show is open to the public Friday through Sunday. This is the 20th Anniversary of the show, and it has become the 3rd largest pen show in the US. This is the show where the east meets west, and for the first time, Alan Shaw is going. So, if you get a chance, come and stop by, pick up some ideas, new information, and maybe get some new ideas for your latest creations.
Hope to see you there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let anyone in the area know, that the Columbus Pen Show is coming this weekend November 6-9, at the Crown Plaza Dublin Hotel, 600 Metro Place North, Dublin, Ohio. The show is open to the public Friday through Sunday. This is the 20th Anniversary of the show, and it has become the 3rd largest pen show in the US. This is the show where the east meets west, and for the first time, Alan Shaw is going. So, if you get a chance, come and stop by, pick up some ideas, new information, and maybe get some new ideas for your latest creations.
Hope to see you there.

I will be strolling around the show, probably Sunday.

thewishman

Visiting with you last year cost me a lot of money. Of course, that investment made me more money.:wink:

Just last Wednesday, I sold a razor with one of your personally cast blanks.

Top Bottom