Cocobola Vomit!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mather323

After my Great Friend under turned a piece of cocobola, I told him, "no big deal just undercut it some more and we will cast it in PR!!!"[8D] Introducing Cocobola Vomit! I am never short of Ideas, just the good ones!

200842535017_DSC_9003b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

ROTFLMAO! Michael, if you oil a mold PR won't stick to it. Coco is very oily wood, but you may have over looked that. I'm not sure that even a good rub down with acetone prior to attempting the cast would work, but it might.;)

karlkuehn

Banned
Dude.

That's the worst thing I've ever seen.

You need to press the kit into that and enter it into next year's 'ugly pen' contest. I won't even bother entering after seeing that! heheh :D[:p]

stevers

Wow, that's impressive. I'm trying to picture how that happened and just cant wrap my head around it.
Looks like abstract art to me. You may have just started a new forum for us.

Fred

It reminds me of the birth of that alien thing. Bloody, ugly, and down right mean looking.

I venture to bet you a million lollipops that if it was finished with any pen kit of your choice that no one in their right mind would ever steal it.

As for an entry into the ugly pen contest it should, no it would win hands down.

BTW, does the red, bloody looking stuff actually "drip?" It sure does look like a very nasty finger wound!

The heat from curing has quite possibly caused the oils in the Cocobolo to surface severely and in turn to cause the material to dislodge and also it appears to have reacted with the resin you used in some way. ;)

Hayseedboy

Kinda makes me think of a buddy in high school about 5 minutes after his, "you gonna eat that?"

He didn't do it again.. :)

sbell111

Originally posted by turned_for_good

If you look at it as art, and remove the bottom half. It looks like you had just thrown it into a cup of Coke and the PR is the resulting splash.
I agree. It looks like a high-speed pic of something very, very bad.

goose

give you a tip an a trick...some might of done it already..i just stumbled across it.
in my experiment's...a few yrs back..an i'm glad i'm still here an did'nt blow myself up yet.

cocobola-oily wood...how can you get the oil out of cocobola..
well i took high stregth chlorine/pool.
put it in a mason jar.an let it soak fully submerged.
it stripped the color.an the oil right out of the wood.
then i backed it with pressure,an vac with color added.

hope this will help,some of experimental type's..

see-ya
steve
:)

pianomanpj

Good-gawd-almighty!! There is just no way I can "un-see" that now...[8D]

If you ever complete it and sell it at a show, it might be appropriate to put the price on a toe-tag.[:eek:)]

Kudos for trying something though!!:D

Top Bottom