Closed - Turkish Walnut Blanks - No more Available

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianwolf

Right now, I'm expecting 200 to arrive in the next week or so. They are all spoken for.

If this test run goes well, I expect that another buy will be run, or one of our site vendors will pick them up for inventory.

Russianwolf

Well, it ain't cocaine......

Package has arrived, It will be a couple days till I can get everything organized and start getting packages together to ship. Hopefully have everything ready to go on Saturday.

Attachments

• Picture 113.jpg
    Picture 113.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 189

Mark

Thanks for doing this Mike. It was/is a huge undertaking on your part. Thanks for pulling it together..

PTownSubbie

Package has arrived, It will be a couple days till I can get everything organized and start getting packages together to ship. Hopefully have everything ready to go on Saturday.

Begin sarcasm...

Couple of days?!? Come'on, you can't sleep until they are sent.....LOL!

End sarcasm.....

All seriousness, Thanks for putting your neck out on this one! I can't wait to get the blanks in my hands!

Russianwolf

Begin sarcasm...

End sarcasm.....

All seriousness, Thanks for putting your neck out on this one! I can't wait to get the blanks in my hands!

[Peeks out of shop covered in Turkish Walnut shavings]
What you guys wanted me to send them to you while they were still square?!?!?!?!? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

(trust me, I'm sitting in my office as much as I wish I wasn't. Phone calls are welcome. I'm bored.)

PTownSubbie

Begin sarcasm...

End sarcasm.....

[Peeks out of shop covered in Turkish Walnut shavings]
What you guys wanted me to send them to you while they were still square?!?!?!?!? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

(trust me, I'm sitting in my office as much as I wish I wasn't. Phone calls are welcome. I'm bored.)

Alright...you got me on that one. I will just be happy to get square blanks....:eek:

Russianwolf

Okay, I have them all packed now, and my wife will be printing labels either tonight or tomorrow.

Onur included a half dozen bonus blanks. These were put into packs at random and I have no idea who will receive one.

Russianwolf

Sorry for the delay gents and gems. I've been having issues with paypal's click and ship the last couple days. Lillian thinks it's working now, and I'll try printing labels again tonight.

For those that sent checks, please confirm your addresses, and I'll get those printed too.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Okay, I have them all packed now, and my wife will be printing labels either tonight or tomorrow.

Onur included a half dozen bonus blanks. These were put into packs at random and I have no idea who will receive one.

Hey Mike, Those extra blanks should have been YOUR tip!!! Thanks so much for doing this--I would never have gotten it done this last week---

Russianwolf

Hey Mike, Those extra blanks should have been YOUR tip!!! Thanks so much for doing this--I would never have gotten it done this last week---

It's okay Ed, I got what I wanted out of this. A supply of some really nice wood. Onur did right by us, so I don't see it being a problem for future supplies.

Russianwolf

All but 6 are labeled and ready to go out with the mail tomorrow. I'm working on the others now, have to use USPS for them since Paypal won't let me print them from check payments and such.

I got mine today and I must say they are a little plain for the most part.I got one great blank,but I did score the extra bonus blank,weeeeeeeee.A couple are not much different then the Black Walnut I have a ton of.Sorry not trying the B-tch just stating my opinion,they are like knees everyone has at least one.Again a huge thanks for doing all the BS that goes into doing one of these buys.Thank you,Victor

Mark

My package arrived today. They are awesome. Thx again.. I'll definitely buy again. These will go fast...

Russianwolf

good to hear guys.

Yeah some weren't to heavily figured, but the big difference that I've noticed between Turkish and the other walnuts is due to the age the grain is much tighter.

RDH79

I got mine today and I must say they are a little plain for the most part.I got one great blank,but I did score the extra bonus blank,weeeeeeeee.A couple are not much different then the Black Walnut I have a ton of.Sorry not trying the B-tch just stating my opinion,they are like knees everyone has at least one.Again a huge thanks for doing all the BS that goes into doing one of these buys.Thank you,Victor

Same here Wasnt really what I thought they would be.

arw01

Perhaps they are all not from $10,000 dollar gunstock blanks, but with a proper oil finish to get some grain pop, they should be extremely striking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom