Closed - Turkish Walnut Blanks - No more Available

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianwolf

Thanks it All closed....PM's to come shortly.

Ed and Lou will be sending $27, Everyone else stateside will be $16, and any Canadians will be $23

I think that covers everyone.

Okay, with the 60 rule for PM's this may have to wait until morning. Everyone will get a PM confirmation but

Russian Wolf (at) gmail (period) com

is where you send the funds noted above. That's all one word, no spaces or underscores.

Last edited:

Russianwolf

I'll let you guys know if anyone falls out, but for now, we are done.

I would like 5 please. Thank you.

I missed the swap to the Group Buy thread. I will take 5 or 10 if anyone falls out. Or wait for the next buy.
Thanks,
Phil

I'll take 5.

Donho

If there are any left, I'll take 5. Paypal will come after confirmation of availability. Thanks for putting this together!

Russianwolf

Okay I think I have us updated for the moment.

24 people other than myself have paid already.

As I mentioned to someone else. It will take a day or two to get the money together, transfered to my bank so that I can then get a WesterUnion/Moneygram ready to go. He has said average shipping time is 10 days. I've had package from Ireland take as little as 5 days and as much as two week.

I will keep everyone informed as to the status of the process, once the money leave, etc.

PaulDoug

I'm a little confused. Does this mean that those of us that applied in the original forum, but didn't make it to this one are out? Not complaining, just trying to confirm where I stand. I can wait for another time if need be.

Thanks.

Russianwolf

I'm a little confused. Does this mean that those of us that applied in the original forum, but didn't make it to this one are out? Not complaining, just trying to confirm where I stand. I can wait for another time if need be.

Thanks.

Yep, I only was able to confirm 200 blanks from the supplier for this go round. I decided to build a fresh start up so that I wouldn't need to wait for responses from people for several days that may or may not have the funds available at this time.

If everything goes well, There will be more opportunities. If it falls apart, at least you won't be out anything.

Grizz

Banned
If anyone wants to sell just 1 or 2 of their blanks when you get them... please let me know.

Russianwolf

There's been a small delay, but he sent a picture of "Our" blanks

Hello Mike,

I want to inform you something that today we have a public festival here in Turkey. Everywhere is closed. So i could send your shipment tomorrow.

Kind regards
Onur

p.s: In the encloser you can see the blanks.

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 249

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
ooohhhhh,

I'd like the bottom picture, 4th from the left and the top picture third one in, .................................

(You DID post that so we could pick, RIGHT???):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Russianwolf

ooohhhhh,

I'd like the bottom picture, 4th from the left and the top picture third one in, .................................

(You DID post that so we could pick, RIGHT???):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sure, you can pick all you like...... I'm not going to say that those will be the ones that make it into your box, but pick away. :tongue:

Amazing when you think that this is the "waste" stock from cutting the gun blanks, isn't it.

bruce119

Sure, you can pick all you like...... I'm not going to say that those will be the ones that make it into your box, but pick away. :tongue:

Amazing when you think that this is the "waste" stock from cutting the gun blanks, isn't it.

Lets see how about row 2 #5 and row 3 # 12 you can pick the other 3 :rolleyes:

They look great Thanks for taking this on. :biggrin:

MrWright

Passed Away Oct 12, 2022
In Memoriam
I would like to have 10 of the Turkish Walnut if you have more of them coming in or if you have them now. Just let me know where to send the $ . If nothing is available put me on the next list shipment. FW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom