Classic Nib Wood ID Contest Day 24

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1080Wayne

Bob

Hope you don`t mind if I get back to work now . Will need some hot peppered liquid to let me deal with the 2 inches of snow forecast for tomorrow ( not much , but sitting on top of a couple feet of hard drift coupled with a 30 mph breeze my driveway will be drifted shut again) . Wish you were here .

Wayne

Gofer

Good Job Wayne,

Hopefully the weather guessers will be wrong and it will only be a few flurries.

MarkGum there is always tomorrow keep on trying.

Bob thanks for a long fun night, I dare say that coffee will be required in a few hours.

Bruce

markgum

wow.. a tough one..
THANKS BOB for running this contest and putting up with all our answers.

looking forward to the final guessing contest..
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Bob Wemm

Day 24.

CLASSIC NIB and MYSELF would like to ACKNOWLEDGE the MAMMOTH effort that was put in on this contest. We feel there should be 2 WINNERS, as the correct answer was posted within seconds of each other.

Consequently there will be 2 prizes, unfortunately there is only one Thermometer available so the other prize will be a
$50.00 credit Certificate with CLASSIC NIB. Thank you Roy & Dee.

1080Wayne and Lyonsacc are the two winners and the first one to checkin may select the prize of their choice.

PRIZE 1. The Slate Thermometer,
PRIZE 2. $50.00 Credit Certificate with Classic Nib.

Thank you everyone, we had 300 posts for the day.
Bob.:rolleyes:

Bob Wemm

Congratulations Lyonsacc, You have won the Slate Thermometer for today and Congratulations to 1080Wayne for winning the $50.00 Credit Certificate from Classic Nib.

A SPECIAL thanks to CLASSIC NIB for donating the extra prize. Thank you so much.

Bob.:):):)

Top Bottom