Cigar punch keychains

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Chatham PenWorks

I've had these things forever, and finally got around to turning a few. Don't smoke, but gotta admit, they're pretty cool. What do you guys think of the pic?

image-2092337124.jpg

All comments and critique are welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Great photo and nice looking cigar punches.

I'm guessing those who use them will know what they are, but to non smokers like me, and not being able to read the box, would benefit from a cigar posed with them.

Great photo and nice looking cigar punches.

I'm guessing those who use them will know what they are, but to non smokers like me, and not being able to read the box, would benefit from a cigar posed with them.

LOL. I thought the same thing but, being a nonsmoker, I didn't have a cigar to put in the pic. I only have the cigar box, because I got it to make a display case out of.

I think I'll pick up a cigar to display them with at shows, though.

JLewis

I must say I like those. I do smoke cigars and love a punch. Do you know if these kits are still available? And from where?

Also when buying the display cigar, goto a cigar store and get something. Don't goto a gas station and get a Swisher Sweet.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I must say I like those. I do smoke cigars and love a punch. Do you know if these kits are still available? And from where?

Also when buying the display cigar, goto a cigar store and get something. Don't goto a gas station and get a Swisher Sweet.
PSI Has them PK-BROCK $7.25 in Chrome or 24K Gold

I suppose the quality of the cigar would be a big part of that all important first impression. Cheap cigar = cheap cutter.

Turned Around

very nice. where did you purchase the kits? I think that the punches on top of a wooden cigar box wood look nicer. Nice layout, but the larger box takes up most of the picture.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I've picked up a couple different boxes, and a cigar. I'll try some different pics when I get a chance.

Top Bottom