Turkey Dinners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SerenityWoodWorks

Ok so this is just a bit of a gloat....But when you are served a full Thanksgiving meal just for the hell of it you have the right to gloat in my book. Got to give props to Brooks803..You all may know him as one of the best casters in the world..add World Class Turkey Chef to that...His family and mine get togather often but yesterday was special..the man had us over and he put on one hell of a spread..Turkey, Stuffing, Green Beans...the whole shooting match. I have to say..the best turkey I have ever had, he has some special cooking method that well just like his blanks make what he does the best. And no once again 2 pen turners get togather and not a single pen is created.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Sounds like it was a great meal.......as long as he doesn't get the turkey and his blanks mixed up. :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Brooks803

A little MEKP in the gravy never hurt anyone! :ghost:

I dunno what's gotten into me lately. I've been on a chef kick it seems. Full out turkey dinner on Sat having Jason and family over. Then today we have my parents over and I make Lobster Bisque with Molten Lava Chocolate Cakes from scratch for desert. They didn't stick around long enough for pics either!

What? No pictures? It's not a gloat with pictures!:)

I wish I had got a pick of the bird right after it came out of the oven. Beautiful golden brown....mmmmm...still eating leftovers!

Ha-ha .. just ordered a 100 dollars worth of blanks from him minutes ago. Hope they don't come with turkey dressing on them !!

GREAT CASTING IDEA BARRY! Now I've gotta go out and buy another box and cast them...looks like your blanks will be delayed another few days now...:tongue:

Top Bottom