Cigar Guillotine on Exotics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RustySplinters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

I just Googled it and it shows where you cab see what kits look like and a finished one. I am on my IPad so I cannot copy and paste the website.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I do have one, but I took it apart to take pics, months ago and it still sits on my desk, in pieces.

I'll see if I can find a pic--trouble is I have over 10000 pics on my computer all labelled IMGxxxxx, where x is a number. Doesn't tell me much about where to find things!!

But, I will look---

I do have one, but I took it apart to take pics, months ago and it still sits on my desk, in pieces.

I'll see if I can find a pic--trouble is I have over 10000 pics on my computer all labelled IMGxxxxx, where x is a number. Doesn't tell me much about where to find things!!

But, I will look---

Alright, thanks for the effort. Good luck.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Search function (scroll, scroll, scroll until you find it:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:) WORKED!!

Hope it was what you were looking for!!

This one is simple Walnut, no figure, just walnut.
Did it in the mid-nineties. If I was going to do one today, I think I would use contrasting wood for the cutter section and match that with a pen, then make the "trough" piece out of walnut. or maple, something that wouldn't scratch easily.

Attachments

• Guillotine-cigar.JPG
    Guillotine-cigar.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Top Bottom