churchill rollerball kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hughbie

i ordered a rollerball kit by mistake. we've all done that before....right?
well, i thought, heck, i'll just go ahead and make one for me to show off. i got to looking at the instructions and it's drawing of pen parts and compared it to what i have.....

either i have lost or it wasn't in the kit, but how important is that little spring?

doesn't anyone know where i might get one. believe it or not....it's jut the spring i'm missing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

The spring put's tension on the refill. You should be able to find a replacement spring at a hardware store. I just ordered one of these yesterday so if you can wait a day or two, I can measure it exactly for you, but I am sure someone here can do that sooner. Good luck!

cdcarter

Reminds me ... I had one this weekend missing a clip.

Need to call Ernie.

Originally posted by hughbie
<br />i ordered a rollerball kit by mistake. we've all done that before....right?
well, i thought, heck, i'll just go ahead and make one for me to show off. i got to looking at the instructions and it's drawing of pen parts and compared it to what i have.....

either i have lost or it wasn't in the kit, but how important is that little spring?

doesn't anyone know where i might get one. believe it or not....it's jut the spring i'm missing

redfishsc

I had a Churchill FP that showed up with a damaged finger grip (the part the feed/nib fit in and you hold when writing). Ernie took care of it quickly, a new one is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom