Chuck MIA Again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Last I heard, Susanne forced him to stay in the new shop. There's no internet out there so he's probably pretty lonely without all his friends:biggrin:.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks for checking on me!:biggrin: I must admit, I've been a little depressed after the crash that took out the 88 Can't they pull the 7 car out for habitual wrecking , or something? :mad:

Really though, Susanne has been keeping me busy driving around shopping for important stuff like, drapes and rods, mattresses for the spare bedrooms, paint:eek:! I have to wait for North Port inspectors to sign off on the shed before I can move the tools in. :rolleyes: I really hate not participating in the bash but, that's ok. I'll be in it next year.

I promise to be more attentive here in a few days. Thanks for all the wonderful comments friends!:biggrin:

IPD_Mrs

Well Chuck, I hate it for Jr. too. I think they ended up with a good and deserving winner though. Did you see how dent free his car was at the end? I think we will see good things from this kid in the future. I just can't understand the depressed part though. I mean come on, it was 80 degrees at the track. You were there, and you are still in Florida now. You tell Suzanne that I will hang curtains and paint, just to sleep in the new work shed! :eek::biggrin::tongue:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Well Chuck, at least you know you have friends!!
Yes, I do Padre!:biggrin:

Chuck,
Glad to hear you are surviving the "task" at hand.......I feel your pain.
I'll find a way to make it Cris:wink::rolleyes:

Well Chuck, I hate it for Jr. too. I think they ended up with a good and deserving winner though. Did you see how dent free his car was at the end? I think we will see good things from this kid in the future. I just can't understand the depressed part though. I mean come on, it was 80 degrees at the track. You were there, and you are still in Florida now. You tell Suzanne that I will hang curtains and paint, just to sleep in the new work shed! :eek::biggrin::tongue:
I was listening to him on the scanner when he got hooked up with Stewart. He said he was running half throttle and, thought he could run with the leaders by himself. He almost got the chance.:frown: Trevor ran a great race and, I too, look for more good racing from him. He reminded me of Casey Atwood a few years ago when, he spanked everybody in the Busch race.(don't recall what track)
NOW, you offer to hang the curtains!:rolleyes::biggrin: Can you paint?:biggrin:

Top Bottom