Cherry Wine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

One of our favorites around our house is cherry wine. I decided, even though we usually finish the bottle, it would be good to have a stopper to go with our favorite wine. Cherry pits in red transleucent resin. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• PB180446.jpg
    PB180446.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 218
  • PB180447.jpg
    PB180447.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 237
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Eric - That is completely neat!!!!! Absolutely original. How about one with grape seeds for us traditional wine drinkers? Two, actually - one red and one white.

Then there's beer

And soda

And so much more..........

Buzzzz4

Thanks! They are a challenge to cast and turn but the results are quite unique.

Eric - That is completely neat!!!!! Absolutely original. How about one with grape seeds for us traditional wine drinkers? Two, actually - one red and one white.

Then there's beer

And soda

And so much more..........

Ted, I've had a few of those ideas floating around. Just trying to find the time for them is always the challenge.

ttalsma

One of our favorites around our house is cherry wine. I decided, even though we usually finish the bottle, it would be good to have a stopper to go with our favorite wine. Cherry pits in red transleucent resin. Thanks for looking!

Hmmm. We may have to swap some wine for some blanks!! I've got some Crazy Dutchman wine hanging around here!

Buzzzz4

Hmmm. We may have to swap some wine for some blanks!! I've got some Crazy Dutchman wine hanging around here!

You've got a deal!

ttalsma

You've got a deal!

If you like Cherry wine, you must like wine on the sweeter side, right?

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Eric: I LIKE!!!!! That is unique. If you don't mind me asking, how many cherries for a blank and what drying procedure did you use. Thanks in advance. My wife does like her wine, and sometimes forces me to help her polish off a bottle or two:wink::biggrin:! Maybe I'll have to make her one for her birthday. If I can get the pits dry before then! :party:

Buzzzz4

If you like Cherry wine, you must like wine on the sweeter side, right?[/quote]

My true favorite is Carmenere from Chile which is not a sweet. We have a bit of a joke that our youngest should have been named Cherry :redface:. So I guess that is where the liking to Cherry wine comes in. Honestly most any wine will work for us.

Eric: I LIKE!!!!! That is unique. If you don't mind me asking, how many cherries for a blank and what drying procedure did you use. Thanks in advance. My wife does like her wine, and sometimes forces me to help her polish off a bottle or two:wink::biggrin:! Maybe I'll have to make her one for her birthday. If I can get the pits dry before then! :party:

Thank you! I have spent several hours of pouring and throwning out many cherry pit blanks trying to get these right. Not the easiest to cast. You can clean them and bake them to dry.

Top Bottom