CHEERS and a THANK YOU

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Just want to let the membership know what a fine gentleman Bobleibo is. Bob and I made a little bet over the football game last weekend. My beloved Vikings managed to hold on to gain a win over Bob's Packers. :tongue::biggrin:

Now the bet wasn't going to change the world but it has made a difference in my life. Bob sent to me 12 blanks of which 8 of them are wood. Now here is the big thing to me. SEVEN of these woods are brand new to me. I have never turned let alone had them in my hands before. This will be a great experience for me.:cool:

He also included a pen kit I have never had before.

So, it is with a humble heart I make this public "THANK YOU" to Bob.
I also want to let the Redskin fans know that Bob does pay he bets very quickly.

Hey Bob, there is always next year. :wink::befuddled:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Just want to let the membership know what a fine gentleman Bobleibo is. Bob and I made a little bet over the football game last weekend. My beloved Vikings managed to hold on to gain a win over Bob's Packers. :tongue::biggrin:

Now the bet wasn't going to change the world but it has made a difference in my life. Bob sent to me 12 blanks of which 8 of them are wood. Now here is the big thing to me. SEVEN of these woods are brand new to me. I have never turned let alone had them in my hands before. This will be a great experience for me.:cool:

He also included a pen kit I have never had before.

So, it is with a humble heart I make this public "THANK YOU" to Bob.
I also want to let the Redskin fans know that Bob does pay he bets very quickly.

Hey Bob, there is always next year. :wink::befuddled:

First off, I don't think the words in red mean what you think they mean.:tongue:

Secondly, GB could still win it all this year. They'll just have to do it from a wild card slot. It's possible the Vikes and GB could even see each other one more time!

stonepecker

And Bob & I have our fingers crossed that we do meet again. We would both enjoy another bet.

And I mean that Bob is a "fine gentleman"......Maybe loyal to the wrong team but we all make mistakes.

Last edited:

bobleibo

Wow Wayne, I am humbled. Thank you for the nice words. How come none of the other people I make bets with ever say nice things like that? The only thing they say is "Where's my money? or "You lucky SOB!".
Seriously, thank you and you are welcome! ...and if our teams meet again, same bet! I want to see a box with a Minnesota return address on it :)

Derek is right, GB and Minn could quite possibly meet again, except Sunday will be Minn last game for the season. Sorry.....
By the way Derek, what is the name of the NFL team from South Dakota? Give up? It's the same as the one from Utah......

Chuck, do I sense that you are hinting around at a little wager against the Packers this weekend? I have tons of boxes of blanks all ready to go...are you taking Washington?

I'll take the Packers against anyone (even though we are struggling big time right now~).

My predictions this weekend...no upsets allowed!
KC by 4
Steelers by 3
Seattle by 7 (sorry Wayne....I think Seattle has something to prove after last years screw up)
Packers by 2

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Bob! Absolutely not! I was just wondering if you had enough stockpile to back another lost wager. I hope GB keeps playing 'cause I love seeing Clay Mathews get knocked on his A$$ occasionally :biggrin:

bobleibo

Bob! Absolutely not! I was just wondering if you had enough stockpile to back another lost wager. I hope GB keeps playing 'cause I love seeing Clay Mathews get knocked on his A$$ occasionally :biggrin:

Hey! Where's the love ???? If Clay getting knocked on his $$$ means the Packers stay in the running, I'm ok with that....all the way to the Superbowl. As long as Brady and that cast of clowns don't go again, I'm happy.
I just looked at my "stockpile"......geez, I need some professional help....BUT I WON'T NEED THEM!!!
Go Packers~
Bob

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Hey! Where's the love ???? If Clay getting knocked on his $$$ means the Packers stay in the running, I'm ok with that....all the way to the Superbowl. As long as Brady and that cast of clowns don't go again, I'm happy.
I just looked at my "stockpile"......geez, I need some professional help....BUT I WON'T NEED THEM!!!
Go Packers~
Bob
:biggrin: It's all good Bob! I was just kidding you. (mostly) :rolleyes: Really, he's way down on the list of my favorite people. I AM with you on the Brady Bunch.

Good luck to you! I suggest you NOT send your good blanks when you lose the next one :wink::biggrin:

Top Bottom