Charity Bottlestoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I help organize a small memorial golf tournament to raise education funds for the daughter of a coworker who passed away from lung cancer. He died shortly after she was born and we hold the tournament to help her connect with him in some small way. I usually make prizes for the winning foursome. This year's prizes are Bottlestoppers. Two spalted red oak, one cherry and one camphor. The camphor has some very nice grain.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Excellent cause Cody! Oh... The bottle stoppers are cool also!!! :):biggrin::). Actually VERY COOL!

I have just become familiar with Camphor and love turning it. Have FUN!

MarK

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
I help organize a small memorial golf tournament to raise education funds for the daughter of a coworker who passed away from lung cancer. He died shortly after she was born and we hold the tournament to help her connect with him in some small way. I usually make prizes for the winning foursome. This year's prizes are Bottlestoppers. Two spalted red oak, one cherry and one camphor. The camphor has some very nice grain.

View attachment 139204
Very Nice Stoppers. Great cause.

Cwalker935

The rain held off and our little tournament was a success. With this years take added to previous years we have managed to raise over $24,000 for Madeline's education. Decent start since she is now 6. The winners seemed to appreciate the Bottlestoppers. Thinking about using this image to make divot tools for next year but am not sure if it will work when reduced to a 1" disk.

image.jpg

Top Bottom