CAUTION~May cause dizziness

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timbo

I think it's beautiful, although it's not something I would carry around in my pocket. However, my daughter, who is an artist would absolutely love it. I've been wanting to try this material. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance and let me know how I might buy one of your canes/sheets with this pattern.

Tim

arkie

I was thinking black Ti in my earlier post. The darker the better if you have other choices available. You want to metal to frame your pattern and color, not compete with it. If you want to do it with chrome, try some earth tones with black or dark brown accents. I think a lot of color sets will work with this if you choose the right kit color for each.

Toni,
I like the excellent craftsmanship of the pattern, even though the color is too loud for my taste....but not too loud for everyone. I say keep it, if it sells, good, if not, it certainly shows what can be done when you push the envelope.

Toni

Toni,
it certainly shows what can be done when you push the envelope.

You have no idea how far I can push the envelope look at the casing competition entry I just posted:eek:

I woke up this morning absolutly blown away by everyones feedback!! I made this cane 5 years ago and I just put it on the tubes just to see how it would look, I have it in a few other colors as well. Not sure why I choose this one, maybe I felt like being LOUD. I guess it could be used to bring down planes..:biggrin:

As for purchasing the pen, I have pm'd the first person to mention it, if he changes his mind I will pm the next.

Thank you Everyone that took the time to comment I appreciate that very much.

Toni

thank you everyone for the feedback again!! I will keep the tubes on the pen and hope it sells eventually there is a pen out there for Everyone!!

Lenny

Toni, that looks like a great pen for a hypnotist! :)

I can see it all now.... he holds the pen up and ask you to stare at it ... 3 minutes later your doing whatever he suggests you do!

then ...... it's too late .... you've been taken to the dark side! :eek:

Toni

Toni, that looks like a great pen for a hypnotist! :)

I can see it all now.... he holds the pen up and ask you to stare at it ... 3 minutes later your doing whatever he suggests you do!

then ...... it's too late .... you've been taken to the dark side! :eek:

Lenny only you would think of doing that.. Now find me a hypnotist!!:tongue:

Mr Vic

The only issue i can see with this pen is fi during construction you stick your fingers in the tubes you might never get them back out. Looks like a Chinese Finger puzzle....

Killer work Toni....

Toni

Mr.Vic good one and I can see how it would look like a chinese finger puzzle. Got one kid I would like him to stick his fingers in one!!

Thank you!!

Fred

Toni ... Quite an intestering pen. I like the 'dizzyness' coming from trying to find the hidden numbers. You know like looking at one of those color blindness charts and the doctor keeps asking, "Now just tell me what number you see!"

I enlarged the entire picture and have yet to find that number anywhere! :eek:

I like it, really. Don't take it apart as I believe that would be a big mistake to do so!

Love the colors!

Toni
That is absolutely fantastic! I love it! The pattern and the BRIGHT colors are great! I know several people around here that would fight over the chance to buy that one. If I would change anything I'd try a more neon blue and maybe add a hot pink cross thread to the weave. But that's just me and if I was going to play with it some. But I really love it the way it is.
It reminds me of a roller ball that I did out of Curly Maple and dyed it with neon green Easter egg dye just to see what it would look like. I took it with about 30 other "normal" pens in a display case to a party that I was invited to put on by the Chamber of Commerce for local artist. I sold it for $35 about 3 minutes after I first opened the case to show my work. It almost started a fight between 3 women that all wanted it. It took me by surprise and I sold it before thinking about taking bids. If I had done that I could have got a lot more out of that one! Here's a few pics of that one. Not that its anywhere close to as good as yours! It just shows that people will buy anything.
I also did one of these RollerBalls in neon purple and neon hot pink. I guess I'll have to do some more of them now.
Dan

Attachments

• Neon Green RollerBall 1.jpg
    Neon Green RollerBall 1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Neon Green RollerBall 2.jpg
    Neon Green RollerBall 2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Neon Green RollerBall 3.jpg
    Neon Green RollerBall 3.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 81

Toni

Dan I am not a green lover, but I like the way that pen came out it looks like brushed satin. You can never predict what people will buy and its always the one thing you think wont sell, sells first. When I do the shipment to Exotics the ones that I LOVE sell last and the ones I think are like out there sell first.. I dont get it!! such is life....

Glycerine.. feeling is mutual

Top Bottom