Canon Rebel XT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattmck

Test driving a Rebel XT Digital. Like it so far.. whaddya think?

20061192348_admiral%20segmented%20web%2090k.jpg

20061192434_continental%20purple%20web%20small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

melogic

Matt,
The pictures look great. I would recommend a photo box cube like you find on eBay. They will help you a lot and photo lamps to go along with it. I purchased a rebel xt around February or so and I love it, but I found out the camera is not the only thing needed. The other items I mentioned above will help a lot. And like everything else, practice....practice....practice taking pictures with all of the different modes and angles.

melogic

I wasn't trying to take away from the pictures, as I said they are beautiful, crisp and sharp. They really accentuate the pens. I was just letting Matt know of a few things that maybe would help him even more.

byounghusband

Pic look GREAT!! What are the specs on that camera?

If you want a photo booth, a PVC frame, with white foam-core boards and a 300 to 500 WATT halogen light can be set up for much less than many of the available photo booths....

bob393

Nicly done.

Second photo is, well, perfect!
Love the depth of field alowing the box to fade away into the background.

SUPER!!

Nice choice in cameras also.

Mattmck

Thanks all for the comments. I have tried making my own cube (guilty of being an extreme cheapskate), but cannot get the 'right' white fabric. Suggestions? The photos were taken 'bouncing' the light off of foamcore boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom