Camera Mount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rockytime

After many years of photography all my cameras, lenses, etc. are gone. I have graduated to the finest camera of all my nifty cell phone. No muss, fuss or bother. Should I ever decide I need quality photos I'll get proper equipment. For now my problem has been taking reasonable photos with the cell phone. Movement is one of the bigger problems. With a little epoxy and Velcro I can use my tripod with the cell phone. You will recognize the plastic piece.

Attachments

• IMG_0768.JPG
    IMG_0768.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0769.JPG
    IMG_0769.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0770.JPG
    IMG_0770.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 166

mike4066

Looks like you have the proper equipment alread enough light and a mount :)

My "prosumer" point-shoot Canon G15 seems to be my go-to camera now. It has full manual mode, shoots raw, custom white balance, and has flash / tripod mounts. Plus I don't worry about banging it around or someone targeting it for theft. My DSLR only gets pulled out on special occasions.

Rockytime

Looks like you have the proper equipment alread enough light and a mount :)

My "prosumer" point-shoot Canon G15 seems to be my go-to camera now. It has full manual mode, shoots raw, custom white balance, and has flash / tripod mounts. Plus I don't worry about banging it around or someone targeting it for theft. My DSLR only gets pulled out on special occasions.

I was into photography in a heavy way for many years. From 35mm to 2.25x2.25 to 4x5. It's all gone now except for a couple of tripods and mono pods. I have several thousand slides. I was a rail-fan for many years and finally got tired of seeing everything through a view finder. I started looking with my eyes and saw things in real 3-D. At 76 I no longer take photos as my wife takes all the snapshots with her little digital. Never runs out film and have all the pictures of the grand children we can possibly look at. Now the passion is turning pens and I can do that sitting down.

Top Bottom