Calligraphy Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Anyone know of any kit suppliers for calligraphy pens other than William WoodsWrite in Canada or Taylors Mirfield in England? Any Far East or American suppliers for instance?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Crafts Supplies USA sells a Calligraphy nib that can be used on some of their fountain pen kits.

darrin1200

Anyone know of any kit suppliers for calligraphy pens other than William WoodsWrite in Canada or Taylors Mirfield in England? Any Far East or American suppliers for instance?
I have not seen these kits anywhere else. I actually thought they were a WoodWrite exclusive.
The UK kit looks different from WoodWrite's, and says it uses Bock nibs. I made some "Kitless" sections for the WoodWrite nib set, and found that it was the same thread as the Jowo #5. I'll have to double check, I have a #5 bock tap to try.
The nice thing with Bill at WoodWrite, is that he sells the sections separately at $6 each.

Csteck00

Give Chris Yoke a look. He is the go to guy for everything oblique or dip pens. I recently purchased some nibs from him and have learned quite a bit about turning oblique handles.

Top Bottom