Cactus Juice question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeinSC

Over the next few months I will be stabilizing a lot of the spalted wood I have around here.

I have not had this problem yet with acrylics but have read that some people have problems with acrlylic blanks and a hot work shop .

Does cactus juice get soft after it has been cured? I will be making a few thousand blanks. I'm making room for the stuff now. I'd rather have them in the garage but have plenty of room in a two car garage sized FROG if that'd be better.

Suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Over the next few months I will be stabilizing a lot of the spalted wood I have around here.

I have not had this problem yet with acrylics but have read that some people have problems with acrlylic blanks and a hot work shop .

Does cactus juice get soft after it has been cured? I will be making a few thousand blanks. I'm making room for the stuff now. I'd rather have them in the garage but have plenty of room in a two car garage sized FROG if that'd be better.

Suggestions?

I don't think that you have to worry about that, I live in a hot location and stabilized blanks never changed its hardness after being cured properly.

I would try though to keep the Cactus Juice in a cool place, particularly if the hardener has been added to it.

Cheers
George

MikeinSC

The liquid stuff, I'm not worried about at all. Its the long term storage of the cured product in a hot environment. I'd rather not store the blanks in my house but if needed, I would if heat is an issue.

Top Bottom