Buying from HUT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I just received their catalogue and their blank prices seem very reasonable (more reasonable than their kit prices). I have bought their polish (which I still don't like as much as the Meguiars 105 and 205), but had never bought anything else. What has your experience been?

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Rarely bought their pen kits... but did buy lots of blanks from them and always bought my game call guts from them... good company to deal with. Haven't done much in last few years with them as I've not done any game calls or pens in a couple of years.

I have about half a bottle of their plastic polish that's been in my shop forever... still works. I use their wax sticks on my bottle stoppers most of the time..

Wildman

Hut a reseller of Berea kits, bought several acrylic blanks and fine 700 to 2000 grit sanding rolls, Hut PPP bars and Ultra Gloss from them years ago. If want to get into game calls excellent place to get kits or components.

After seeing a man selling tremendous amount duck & goose calls at a craft show thought might like to give turning them a try. Come to find out this man was a renowned calling champion and maker. Since have no experience hunting never got started! if hunt & have a gift of gab might be lot of fun turning and selling them!

Top Bottom