Buckeye Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woody350ep

woody350ep

Well, someone revived this thread from the dead I see. Thanks again for all the kind comments. On my road to rehabbing this knee and you guys are making me wanna get back out in that shop sooner rather than later lol. I haven't turned a pen since then as that was about 2 days before my surgery...........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GouletPens

Well, someone revived this thread from the dead I see. Thanks again for all the kind comments. On my road to rehabbing this knee and you guys are making me wanna get back out in that shop sooner rather than later lol. I haven't turned a pen since then as that was about 2 days before my surgery...........
Knee surgery? Heck you can turn a pen sitting down, can't you?:rolleyes:

nava1uni

That is a wonderful pen. I really like the way the wood just swirls and creates its own pattern. I love BEB and part of it's beauty is it's unpredictability of what it will become at the end.

woody350ep

Brian - I could, but I can't lol. Bought a new house, no garage, YET. So, for the time being my shop is in a tiny michigan-style basement (look it up). Dirt floor, tight spaces. Hardly head room. My main problem is moving around down there, and to add 2 crutches? Well, lets just say its a blast. I am down to one crutch now though, and in therapy (for my knee lol). I would say I'll have a new pen to show off by the end of next week. Maybe I'll get some new ooh's and aah's, but I better make it good.....

GouletPens

We'll all be eagerly awaiting you next pen. I have to say though, if I was dealing with what you are, I'd be in therapy too.....for the knee of course!

Top Bottom