Brass and Ebony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Roy_Quast

jtdesigns

This brings me to the main point of my writing this. You are without question a gentleman with great values in that you are willing to share this info with all of us and not hide behind some copyright rules. You are an example of what this forum is all about in every sense of the word. To put your work up for us all to see is commendable. There was alot to make this style of pen and it took quite an effort to put together a tutorial for us all to enjoy and get a feel of how this was made. For this you stand up and take a bow. The work is even mopre enjoyable now that we get to see the behind the scenes effort. I know I am one who would like to thank you for showing the pens and also for sharing with us all the idea and the tutorial. Nice work. By the way this needs to be put in the library with you permission of course and I hope that it does.

Well put, my brother!!!!

Roy_Quast

Once again I would like to thank you all for the great comments.

Very Wow Roy great imagination.

Bet you cant send it to me:wink:

I'll bet you're right!

Must've taken you years to do that.

Nope...just a week and a half.

Geez Roy... you must have the patience of Job!! That is incredible. Great work.
:wink::wink::wink:

No....the longest it has taken me to make a pen was just a year. Job had patience for his entire life.

Can't be done!

Nice though! :biggrin:

Hummmmmmmmm.....let me think about that one...........

Thank you Roy for sharing your 'masterpiece'. Your tutorial gives a great insight on how you created your work and for that you have our thanks. With or without copyright, your work is not easy to duplicate, but it should be marvelled. Can't say enough, except 'stunningly beautiful' to look at.

Copyright ... Schompe-right..... I could care less about that, I just want someone, anyone to try making a pen of this design. IT IS NOT HARD, just a little time consuming. The patterns that you can make are many. Spirals, double-spirals, checker-board, all straight wood, all mixed wood, or any combination. The gauntlet has been throne down. Who is going to pick it up and run? If anybody does, please sent me a pic of it, I'd love to see it.

Roy

Top Bottom