Bracelet Assistant

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from turbowagon

turbowagon

Made from a nice scroll-sawn leaf design from workinforwood.

I think it will make a nice gift for my mom or sister!

ganja_roach_clip3.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

I think it's a Japanese Red Maple leaf... :wink:

I do like the short closed end design.

ldb2000

Nice shape of the handle but I'm not sure if mom would be comfortable explaining its use to a cop if it fell out of her handbag during a traffic stop .

nava1uni

I like the one piece design. I have been trying to make them without the use of the kit, but haven't found a nice way to cover the opening. Is this from using only half of a kit?

ctubbs

I hope this does not hurt your feelings, but here goes. Great photo, sharp edge to edge, fine detail, well lit, good contrast between background and subject. Very god job on finish, and assembly. I am sure that your sister or mom will be very appreciative. The only problem I see is, there is only one of them and you have both sister and mom. Get right back and start turning another one.
Charles

Fred

That has to be a bracelet holder. Otherwise, Mom has yet to 'burn' the ends.

And I agree with the thought about what some police officer would think if they saw it in the ashtray, etc. Maybe Mom should only 'use' it at home when putting on her bracelets ...

My "better half's" 89 year ole grandmother wears hers on her blouse and just can't wait for someone to ask her "what's that?" ... And then she shows then most of the time... Yep, she is a tough ole gal! Cool as all get out.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Great looking bracelet helper :wink::wink::wink:
There was no pict or link in your original post when I looked last night.

Dan26

Those would have sold like hotcakes at concerts in the 60's and 70's. Love the design and great finish and picture.

Scratch

Here's the one I made from Purple Heart for my Daughter's birthday.
Not near as nice as yours but not bad for a guy
who failed shop class in High School. lol

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 220

workinforwood

That's amazing Joe. I never would have thought of it being used that way. Great photo too..really makes those colors pop. Now you'll have to get your hands on a whole big batch of them and start selling down at the THC store.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well, our old friend Jeff 's work does deserve resurecting from time to time. I have tons of his cool stuff.
Pity he doesn't spend any time with his old pals anymore. :frown:

Come back Jeff !!!!! All is forgiven !!!!!!:tongue:

alphageek

Former Moderator
Well, our old friend Jeff 's work does deserve resurecting from time to time. I have tons of his cool stuff.

We said the same about you!!! Glad you're back.. now go drag Jeff back with you!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam

We said the same about you!!! Glad you're back.. now go drag Jeff back with you!

You may not believe this but Jeff was instrumental in my return. I was really, really down in the dumps not so long ago and out of the blue, he sent me an exquisite blank to remind me of someone dear, that I haven't yet figured out how to do justice. At the moment, it sits with some other very special pen-pal stuff in my display case.
When he comes back for good, I'll turn it.
Ok Jeff??:biggrin:

I have asked him but he really is stubborn old coot !!!:biggrin:

plantman

:cool::cool: Hay man** I was only jokeing when I brought up the Roach Clip. Seems to be a lot of fond memories of the "60s and 70s" out there !!!! I remember going to the Packer's game one Sunday, when they were playing the Vicking's, wearing purple velvet bell bottoms, white turtle neck sweater, platform shoes, silver and turquoise ring, watch, beltbuckle, and neckless. Those were the good old days !!! Jim S

Last edited:
Top Bottom