Bottle stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rolland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kludge77

I was selling mine in a shop till they closed down. (happens too often with small shops!)

They've always moved well for me. I just don't have a place to sell them anymore...

sbell111

We make resin stoppers with embeds. They sell OK, but the price point that we needed to put on them didn't adequately cover the time that I invested in them, so we haven't made them in a while. I have a few thoughts on how I could improve my process and have it make more (dollars and) sense, but haven't had the time to play around with it.

SDB777

I have buckets full of bottle stopper blanks, buckets full!
Wish there was more folks wanting them? The few that I have made sold, but after I replaced them...not so much. Dropped the price on them to pretty much just cover the cost of the hardware...not so much still.
I still have maybe 75 pieces of 'hardware' but I don't think I will bother.

Scott (wine in a box needs no stopper) B

Rolland

Reason I was asking is that I have been invited to display in an artists gallery and they have wine tasting and sell wine. So perhaps they might work there altho I have no idea how to price them I thought $20 for standard and $25 for the ones with the cork screw.

Jim Burr

Banned
I worked in Wine Country for several years...they do great if made correctly. It's best if you make several styles and see what sells for you in your market at your price.

bjbear76

Reason I was asking is that I have been invited to display in an artists gallery and they have wine tasting and sell wine. So perhaps they might work there altho I have no idea how to price them I thought $20 for standard and $25 for the ones with the cork screw.

I sold stoppers at a local wine festival at the same prices as you. Sold very well. Like others have mentioned, they sold fairly well at craft shows until a couple years ago. Now I'm lucky if I sell 2 or 3 at a 2 day show.

Top Bottom