Bosch 130 foot Laser Measure - Amazon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Tony; I have one I use mostly outside for setting up landscaping and keeping retaining walls straight and level. It is also great for taking inside measurements when working alone. I hate those tapes that fold over when you extend them 4-5 feet or twist when you run then on the floor. You can also mount this on a tripod and run a level line around your room, or find the exact center of your space. That is a good price for that unit !! Jim S

Charlie_W

Tony, I bought one of these a number of years ago. It is great! I was looking for a unit that was accurate enough to measure crown molding runs by myself. Also super for centering a ceiling fan or light fixtures.
Flooring folks , painters, and realtors like this too!
I wish it was that inexpensive back then!

TonyL

Thank you my friend. I was actually posting for the benefit of others. Do you think $70 us a good deal or simply the regular price? My home is large, and I do struggle to measure some things, but not impossible.

Charlie_W

So, it is a good deal?

Depends on how much of a tool junkie one is and how deep are their pockets.

I would rather spend the money on an accurate tool than get something for 29.00 that has a +\- of 1/4" in X number of feet.

Also, how many times would one use this? Can they justify the $?

TonyL

All the right questions...really didn't need it - more of a gadget/"bargain decision. I passed on it. Thank you.

Top Bottom