bolt action kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

hi guys i ordered my first bolt action pen kits to sell at shows that will be starting here in nc in the next few weeks and my question is for the people s=who do these what do u sell them for i am thinking about selling them for 45.00 in antler and around 35.00 i know there is several ways to do pricing i am just getting a round about figure
thanks for the help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JLewis

I sell them at $85 in oil finished woods.

I was just looking at the pricing chart on Penn State and I think their range is on the low side.

JLewis

I sell them at $85 in oil finished woods.

I was just looking at the pricing chart on Penn State and I think their range is on the low side.

Could you point me to the pricing chart on the Penn State website?

Thanks,
Mike

When you look up any pen kit on Penn State they now have a graph just above the kit price showing the range PS users are selling the kit for. You can click in and then see what blank was used with the kit and its reported price.

I disagree with PS publishing this information in an open manner as they do. I feel that inforfaortion should only be made available to "registered users" of the site. At this point I can show someone a pen and say I am asking $85. They go home and Google Bolt Action Pen and Penn State will come up high in that search. With a few simple clicks now I am having to convince people why my pens are worth the high end of the scale and not the low end. My quality is better, this market is more expensive, my blank cost is higher, etc.... I don't mind the info being out there but it should be a lttle harder to get.

Top Bottom