Blue Feathered Sierra in PC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CSue

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Since Caden has received the pen I made him, I can post this one . . . I made for myself. It's made from PC. There are two "feathers" - blue feathers on a blue mixed background on a black ti and gold sierra.
I left the texture on my Sierra pen here but turned the PC down on Caden's PITH pen.
I'd appreciate any and all comments.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/tF5XpWDMvLiGZTU4NNI7YQ?feat=directlink

Attachments

• PC Blue Feathered Sierra.jpg
    PC Blue Feathered Sierra.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnccutter

Cathy, that absolutely beautiful ! great choice with both kit an blank. your PITH partner will be proud. I guess i"m a little unclear as how you cast/built the blank. would you give us a basic over view of how you built the blank?

Erik

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Well, it isn't easy!

I wanted to do something "different" for my PITH this year. So I bought a book called, "The Art Polymer Clay Millefiori Techniques" by Donna Kato. She makes feathers . . . shows how in the book. To be honest, I can't explain it here. I'm don't remember how . . . but I believe the work was well worth it. I had a lot of fun.

But when I was through I turned some wood . . . :biggrin:

Thank you all

Last edited:

rjwolfe3

Well, it isn't easy!

I wanted to do something "different" for my PITH this year. So I bought a book called, "The Art Polymer Clay Millefiori Techniques" by Donna Kato. She makes feathers . . . shows how in the book. To be honest, I can't explain it here. I'm don't remember how . . . but I believe the work was well worth it. I had a lot of fun.

But when I was through I turned some wood . . . :biggrin:

Thank you all

She has an awesome video that I think I got off of youtube. She goes through and shows how to make all sorts of different canes.

cnccutter

well that answers the basic of my question... polymer clay... an art unto itself... you did great!!

I may have to find the video just to understand your efforts better

Erik

Top Bottom