Black and White Ebony Custom Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drgoretex

MODS - I posted this in the wrong forum so feel free to delete this post, I will put it in 'Show off your pens'. :)

Hello all. Figured I haven't posted pics of the pens I've made the last little bit, so might as well take some time out to do some photography. Here is the latest custom order from the shop (wood supplied by the buyer) - a curvy black and White ebony pen with a heavy CA finish and a medium JoWo nib. It is c/c fill, 150mm capped, and 135mm uncapped.

IMG_6174-1.jpg

IMG_6180.jpg

IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_6187.jpg

IMG_6188.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments and critique welcome.

Cheers,

Ken

MODS - I posted this in the wrong forum so feel free to delete this post, I will put it in 'Show off your pens'. :)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

I like the smooth curves of both the main pen body, as well as the section. Then the cap just tops it all off really nice. Great work!!!

jjudge

FPN

I saw this in your FPN post -- LOVED it there, been thinking about it for days now, and LOVE it here.

FPN = FountainPenNetwork.com

I notice a few IAP'ers there (Indy-Pen-Dance, etc.)

drgoretex

I saw this in your FPN post -- LOVED it there, been thinking about it for days now, and LOVE it here.

FPN = FountainPenNetwork.com

I notice a few IAP'ers there (Indy-Pen-Dance, etc.)

Thanks! Ya, there are a few of us penmakers who are also fountainpen-heads :biggrin:

Ken

leehljp

Member Liaison
I'm going to 'friend' this IAPers I can find over there.

In the past, I thought that you could do it from the post somehow, but could be wrong. However, I do know that you can click on his name and look at his profile, then from there you can "friend" him.

Top Bottom