Birthday Present

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from liljohn1368

liljohn1368

I have a friend that is a Mississippi State freak. He also loves to duck hunt. So this is what I came up with for a present. I poured the white and maroon separately then segmented them together with CA. The logo I cut in vinyl and put 5 or 6 coats of CA over the call sanded with mm and buffed with a friction polish.

C&C welcome.

Attachments

• downloadfile(3).jpeg
    downloadfile(3).jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 262
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

liljohn1368

My sister-in-law is a aggies fan. When she sees this she will want one for her b-day too. I may have to charge her double. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

PapaTim

I have a friend that is a Mississippi State freak. He also loves to duck hunt. So this is what I came up with for a present. I poured the white and maroon separately then segmented them together with CA. The logo I cut in vinyl and put 5 or 6 coats of CA over the call sanded with mm and buffed with a friction polish.

C&C welcome.

That call looks great. I'll bet it gets displayed with pride. Let's hope the ducks are Mississippi fans too.

Question: You said "I cut in vinyl". Are you referring to using something like a Cricut or Silhouette? If so, do you mind sharing what kind of vinyl? My wife usually uses oracal 651 but I was afraid it might be too thick.

Top Bottom