Berea New Series Style Screw Cap...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have made a few slimlines, and I am looking for the next level.

I also would like a rollerball pen.

Is this a good kit?

I also read somewhere to watch out for plating wearing off the threads, but I don't know which kit does that.

I would like a quality kit, not the cheapest, but not the most expensive, either.

Let me know if this would be a good "next" kit.

Not for sale, just for personal satisfaction And gifts for relatives.

Thanks!

Martino -after slimlines, my next was the Classic Elite from PSI. It was easy and I still sale a lot of those now. Just my two cents worth and opinion.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I know you guys have turned about a million more pens than I have, but I don't understand why someone didn't call Berea's 800 number and discuss this with their tech dept.:confused::confused:

Because the discussion started on a Saturday, after Berea was closed for the weekend.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Joe and Jim would be the ones who amended the original instructions---what more would you like to know?

(I talk with them regularly)

butchf18a

Joe and Jim would be the ones who amended the original instructions---what more would you like to know?

(I talk with them regularly)

absolutely correct. I count both as personal friends, back when Jim and I were first persuing Black titanium. While there is and will continue to be excellent advice within this forum, nothing beats the original source. Jim and Joe both will take whatever time is necessary to help anyone resolve a problem, or perceived problem with one of there kits. They also accept the truth of they don't know it all, often times feedback from the "real world" helps them improve their product.

Top Bottom