Been really busy!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ElMostro

I am getting ready for the pre-holiday season rush so I decided to inventory my stash. Normally my "Mutts" are scattered all over the shop so as I was gathering and organizing them this morning I realized how many I have so here is a pic of "The Stash". I still have two other piles but they didn't fit in the pic.

Blanks2.jpg

Blanks1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I like the last two piles on the right hand side of the pile...red and white, blue and white... what does a pen look like done up??

ElMostro

Thanks all for the comments.

"ldb2000 Eugene , Look at Bobs new Avitar then read his post and if that don't worry you remember .... He lives in your state"

You know I had not paid attention to tha avatar but now that I did IT IS KINDA SCARY..

"cinder_ladylocket I like the last two piles on the right hand side of the pile...red and white, blue and white... what does a pen look like done up??"

Those are my latest blanks...have not taken good pics of the finished pen yet...

"KiltedGunn Uhm...Eugene? What's that in lot #14 there buddy? Hadn't seen those before!"

Thats because they are the latest...but...go here...to see more...
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51767

"TomW Time for annual "inventory reduction sale"!
Tom"

Working on it...

Take care all and happy turning.

Eugene

JohnU

Nice looking Stash! guess you have been busy. The best part is those babies will go so fast that you'll be starting over in no time! I dont know how you keep your work area so clean doing all that work!

Top Bottom