Bash-It-On : A year long activity

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Well, we're getting close to the end of the list for Package 2 and Package 1 is still MIA (still a chance it will show up). When #2 gets to the last person, I'll start at the bottom of my secret list for package #1 and work up the list. If you wish to remain on the list for Package #1, let me know and I'll skip your name for Package #2 (clear as mud, huh).

USAFVET98

Mannie,
I am in for the next round

Well, we're getting close to the end of the list for Package 2 and Package 1 is still MIA (still a chance it will show up). When #2 gets to the last person, I'll start at the bottom of my secret list for package #1 and work up the list. If you wish to remain on the list for Package #1, let me know and I'll skip your name for Package #2 (clear as mud, huh).

Wolfcoast

Is it too late to get in on this? Or should I wait for the next round. Would love to be a part of it and I finally have a permanent address!! LOL

I have no problems waiting until the next one if you prefer.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Since Package 2 has made it through the list and Package 1 is still MIA, Package 2 will now be routed through the remainder of Package 1's list. So far, only one person has opted to wait for Package 1 besides Phil. So, to those of you on list 1 that have not yet received it, be patient, Package 2 is on the way.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Looks like we've hit another snag with Box #2. It was received by Mark AKA me2cyclopes on 11/23. He was supposed to ship it out to Rob AKA rjwolfe3 but so far no box. I have attempted to contact me2cyclopes over the past several weeks but no response. He has not logged on since 12/1. Does anyone have another way to get in touch with him?
Still nothing on Box 1 so I guess it's lost somewhere between Canada and England.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Up and Running again

The Bash-It-On Box is up and running again thanks to hunter-27's gracious restart.
You can check my post #1 to see where it's going.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
The Bash-It-On Box is up and running again thanks to hunter-27's gracious restart.
You can check my post #1 to see where it's going.
No problem glad to do it. I think it was a great idea that needs to make the complete circle. Hopefully it will not have any more disappearing acts as it completes its journey.

philb

Box received!!

Be on its last leg in a few days!! Back to the coordinator! Also thanks to hunter-27 for restarting, cant believe two boxes where lost! Unreal

PHIL

jimofsanston

Monty and hunter thank you both for helping to complete this Bash. It was a shame that the boxes were lost. The group one well can chaulk up to the go old postal service. It is setting in some corner lost and may be found some day in the future in about 10 years or so. The second what can we say. But thanks again for doing this.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Received the box from Phil today so the Bash-It-On is now officially over. Didn't get to take a picctre of what I received yet. Will try to get it up tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Sure are a lot of nice looking blanks.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Received the box from Phil today so the Bash-It-On is now officially over. Didn't get to take a picctre of what I received yet. Will try to get it up tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Sure are a lot of nice looking blanks.
Huh Hummmmmmmmm, pictures?? :wink::biggrin:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Well.....finally had time to take a picture of the final contents. On the right are all labeled blanks, center are acrylics and unknown blanks, left are 4 slim kits. Not sure what the blade is fore (arrow) because it's too late to slit my wrist or throat now that this is
ALL OVER

I would like to thank all that participated and hope it was worth it to you.

Attachments

• B-I-O-B.jpg
    B-I-O-B.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 125

rjwolfe3

I hope that purple PR blank comes out okay if that was the one I included. That was my very first cast. It is very see through so good luck. If it's not mine, then ignore the previous!

Edit: Is there a way to see a bigger photo?

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I hope that purple PR blank comes out okay if that was the one I included. That was my very first cast. It is very see through so good luck. If it's not mine, then ignore the previous!

Edit: Is there a way to see a bigger photo?
If anyone wants to see the original photo before I adjusted the size so it would fit, PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
SLIMLINE kits?? :eek: I know that package passed through my shop, I
can see my handwriting in there. There were some nice kits in there..
.. a little disappointing to see it finish with just slims though

jimofsanston

All it had when i got it was slims also. I put a few very nice burls in there too. Seems like someone got to it before you did. The round blue and red was mine I see. I called it fire and water it turned out really nice for me. There was a worthless burl and alumilite too.

Top Bottom