Baseball Bat's, Yo Yo's, and Tops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from parnelli_97

parnelli_97

I'm wondering if anyone knows where to go online to get support for turning other objects, such as Baseball Bat's, Yo Yo's, Tops and pool cues? I found one place that sells pool cue blanks but that's it. Nobody even talks about it. Here I've seen a few yo yo's and bats, and 2 threads on tops but There has to be more out there. Thanks in advance, I'm looking into Christmas presents for children this year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimbob91577

If you're looking for bat blanks, I'd recommend GoneBatty. I've used him for both full size and trophy sized baseball bats. Excellent service.

Wheaties

If you're looking for bat blanks, I'd recommend GoneBatty. I've used him for both full size and trophy sized baseball bats. Excellent service.

Great site Jim! I will be using him from now on. What "plans" do you use when you make yours? All I can find is the Rawlings style. Or do you just wing-it, more-or-less?

parnelli_97

I just bought a bat at a yard sale for $2. I waited till I found one I liked, and now I'm using it as a template. If you have a Play it again sports near you, I hear they have cheap bats, but all the ones around me went out of business. You could always buy one from walmart, bring it home, duplicate it once and return it the next day :D

Top Bottom