aztec calendar and declaration

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

Trying to find items that will sell. Have generated a lot of interest in these two.
Aztec calendar laser engraved on 1/8 baltic birch plywood glued to a base of same with a ring of the plywood with same od and one inch wide glued in between so finished calendar is 3/8 thick and hollow.
Declaration of independence lasered onto a solid piece of spalted maple (part of the free wood I made the twist pen with I showed a week or so ago).
I will see how these go. All comments welcome and appreciated. Pardon my poor photo skills.

Attachments

• laser 001.jpg
    laser 001.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 296
  • laser 003.jpg
    laser 003.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 281
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
How big is the declaration of independence? It looks great! Would you be interested in trading some mesquite stock (sized for Declarations for you to sell) for one complete Declaration on a piece of mesquite I send? If so, PM me and let me know what you think would be a fair trade.

PenPal

Amazing detail and I want you to know I have a copy of the Aztec Calendar in semi precious stone on red velvet on my wall and the 42 signer of the Declaration of Independance married a cousin of mine in Scotland before being headhunted to be the fifth President of Princeton University in the 1700,s. The guy was the only Minister (Scottish Presbyterian who as a Legislator friend of Washington to sign

I marvel at your work and indeed want to enquire if you are selling these priceless items and sizes.

Regards Peter.

aggromere

How big are they and how much you going to sell them for? Heck I might need one. They are very sharp and unique. The constitution might make a good present for some people I know.

Top Bottom