August CSUSA Pen Kits and Blanks Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeweler53

4240 Wellington Loop SE, Lacey, WA, 98503
Group Buy errors

The good news is that 99% of the items ordered in the Group Buy have arrived safe and sound. The bad new is that some orders are incorrect. I apologize for the confusion.

In your attempts to communicate with me I have been getting Emails at both my Hotmail account, (which I normally do not read), my Gmail account, (where you originally sent your spreadsheet) and in the form of PM's from the IAP. I actually got one Email which said, "I did not get all of my order, when will you be sending the rest?". The problem is that the email does no correspond to any address of anyone in the buy and I have no way to respond.

Three conditions could exist:

One: You order was correct.
In this case you do not need to do anything.

Two: You did not receive what you paid for.
Three: You got something you did not pay for.

If you did not receive what you paid for, please send a list of what you are short, along with you IAP name and "Real Name" in an email to my Gmail account.

If you received something that you did not pay for, decide if you want it. If you cannot use it, or simply do not want it, send it back to me. I will issue you a credit to pay for the postage. If you decide to keep it let me know and I will sent an invoice for it. Again you must send a list of what you got, along with you IAP name and "Real Name" in an email to my Gmail account.

In any case I want to get you the resolution that you choose. I apologize for the confusion, but it is just more confusing to deal with multiple sources of information. I assure you that in the end no one will get "shorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom