August CSUSA Pen Kits and Blanks Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeweler53

4240 Wellington Loop SE, Lacey, WA, 98503
The bulk of the order is paid for and on its way. I just made the final payment.

There is one very large order that will be combined with a couple of stragglers and the blanks. I will place that today, and pay for part of it. It should ship on Monday.

Thanks for all the patience!!

jeweler53

Half of the kits are here, waiting for the balance and the blanks. Of course every post office in a 50 mile radius is out of Flat Rate Boxes. Will they accept a substitute? NOPE!!!

Might be another day or 2. Thanks U for your patience.

Last edited:

SteveG

ALRIGHT DICK!!! A BIG THANKS for all the work you have undertaken for our benefit. Oh, and by the way, if there are any extra, leftover kits, you can just toss 'em into my box. I will not complain!
Steve

Culprit

Everything is here! Sorting has begun. Man! there are a lot of pen kits!!!

I am working on it.

That's great news - thank you again.

PS: I'm sure a few of us would like to see a picture or two of your garage floor or wherever you're doing the sorting. I can just imagine the piles of baggies and boxes everywhere.

jeweler53

Progress

I have received all four boxes from CSUSA. We are short a few items and they are being sent. The order was correct, but the "pullers" did not pull accurate quantities. The replacements are already en route.

This is what my living room looks like when it is filled with $11,000 dollars worth of pen kits; or, stated differently, 124 lbs of pen kits and 26 lbs of blanks.
phone91312627.jpg

phone91312626.jpg

This buy is a bit of a bugger. It is taking longer than I planned, and while no-one has complained, I thank you for your patience. I believe that it will be shipped "complete" on Sat. The good thing for us is that collectivly we have saved about $5,800 (or 35%) on our purchases

Chris Bar

Take your time...if anyone of us must have immediately, we could have ordered separately and had overnight delivery....so...enjoy...it's supposed to be fun....right? ...oh, the turning is what's fun...oh well....take your time anyway.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already started to turn for the kits received :biggrin::biggrin:, THANKS!

jeweler53

OOPS!!!

Houston, WE HAVE A PROBLEM :mad:

One member has reported that when they got the order it was someone elses. My hope is that someone else got his. Please check your order on arrival. I will pay for the extra shipping if needed to straighten this out.

Sorry!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Got mine yesterday. All the pens were correct but had 2 Jr Statesman RBs labeled as Jr Gent RB so check and make sure the package is labeled correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom