Auction #5 - IAP Managers Gift

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

I do not want to rain on anybody's parade:rain::umbrella::rain:, but this wonderful "Prize" will be arriving with DARK CHOCOLATE! Everybody have a nice evening.:biggrin::wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

I do not want to rain on anybody's parade:rain::umbrella::rain:, but this wonderful "Prize" will be arriving with DARK CHOCOLATE! Everybody have a nice evening.:biggrin::wink:

Not sure if you knew it, but I am readily available to hand deliver your winnings, although the only thing left by the time I get there will be the mug and that might suddenly go MIA. Convince the Head Honcho Chuck to let me have a few days off and his credit card and I am on the way!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Steve has placed his DARK chocolate order and I'll load up at Malley's on the way home tomorrow.

THANKS, STEVE for your great bid.

To our tireless auctioneers, another big "YOU ROCK!" :banana:

All ye bidders, watchers, and auctioneers, you have a couple days of rest.

Auction #6 for the gorgeous Omas fountain pen begins on Wednesday the 24th, then #7, the final auction of 2016, for mug 1 or 125, starts on Friday.

SteveG

I'm glad to hear that...Dark Chocolate is not my favorite (although I would force myself to eat it)

Don't worry Smitty...I will force myself to eat it in your behalf. :eek: :tongue:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'm glad to hear that...Dark Chocolate is not my favorite (although I would force myself to eat it)

Don't worry Smitty...I will force myself to eat it in your behalf. :eek: :tongue:
Well Steve, just think about how much more it could have cost you and you'll enjoy it even more.

Top Bottom