Auction #5 - IAP Managers Gift

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

I kind of thought you were unaware of the fact.
No Harm and no Fowl.........

And I think you better keep that extra $25...............you might need it for this auction.

Mr Vic

Okay, Now I'm Bidding $350

And I have out the Anti Aircraft Guns just in case that "flyitfast" guy comes around bidding!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK Thank You Mr. Vic!!!

Mr. Vic now at $350.00

Don't be concerned about any anti-aircraft guns here. Who will bid $375.00 :biggrin:

bobleibo

Good night Boss. I'll stick around for a few to take some more bids, plus it's only 3:45 in the afternoon in Hawaii.

Bid away folks, bid away~ (sorry Vic, I know you love that chocolate)

SteveG

Did somebody say chocolate? Is it by any chance DARK CHOCOLATE?

$375 chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE & a Great Manager's Bowl!!!:)

bobleibo

Steve comes in from his beach :island: and takes us to $375 !!!

Thank You Steve !!!

If someone takes us to $400 before the boss wakes up in the morning, he'll be in a lot better mood tomorrow~

(g'morning Chuck :))

Last edited:

bobleibo

And I have out the Anti Aircraft Guns just in case that "flyitfast" guy comes around bidding!
Your bid is safe "Mr Vic". The hanger is closed tonite.

Gordon
a) Steve has the current high bid of $375 but don't let that stop you ..bid, bid, bid
b) I peeked across the mountains from Utah to Colorado...did you happen to see what Vic has parked on the mountain side? (look below) He is a helo pilot, remember?
c) I am way past my bedtime...good night everyone~

Attachments

• Apache.jpg
    Apache.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you Steve!
You are now the potential owner of the Chocolate Managers mug at $375.00
Don't forget, you get a nice supply of filler from these folks.http://www.malleys.com/

Can we get $400.00 today?
(Mornin' Bob:))

Last edited:

bobleibo

Are you resting up for a sprint down the home stretch for this collectors item IAP managers bowl filled with tasty chocolate?

Don't rest too long, this auction ends tonight around 9:00 EST which is 3:00 Hawaii time

Current bid by Steve is temporarily sitting at $375

Who's ready to take us to $400 ?

SteveG

Just a helpful hint from ALOHA LAND...we in the islands do not observe Daylight Savings Time (the Hawaiian Kupuna (elder folk) say that is a stinking mainland thing!). So when you silly mainlanders jump up and change your clock in the late fall for no apparent reason (we know...you claim to be doing some ritual known as "fall back"), the time difference is 5 hours. In the spring, when you amazingly fall back forward on your clock, it will be 6 hours different. The auction will end at about 4 pm HST. Try not to fall back or forward as you read this! :eek::rolleyes:

bobleibo

I think what Steve just said was "I'm the high bidder at $375 and you only have a few hours to outbid me, I dare you."

flyitfast

the tanks on that egg beater are just loaded with air!!!!

Your bid is safe "Mr Vic". The hanger is closed tonite.

Gordon
a) Steve has the current high bid of $375 but don't let that stop you ..bid, bid, bid
b) I peeked across the mountains from Utah to Colorado...did you happen to see what Vic has parked on the mountain side? (look below) He is a helo pilot, remember?
c) I am way past my bedtime...good night everyone~

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
THANK YOU to the other bidders for competing!
You guys rock!:wink:
Don't forget we have a really nice pen coming up for bid on the 24th!

Last edited:

Mr Vic

Dag Nab It! 7:07 and it's all gone. Congrats Steve. Was thinking 9pm but forgot it was eastern time. Still got a couple more auctions I'm interested in!

And thanks to our awesome auctioneers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom