Auction #3 - Abalone Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
ok. This is probably my last addition to the lot. It looks like we are heavy on Emperor kits. So I am going to add 1 Jr Aaron sized Natural blank and 1 sierra.

To sum up the bonuses:

1 Jr Gent blue abalone
2 Emperor Natural Abalone
1 Jr Aaron Natural Abalone
1 Sierra
...And 1 turned pen by me if wanted (You supply the kit).

Don't forget the awesome offer from Exotic Blanks as well. :)

Happy bidding!
Is all of that in addition to the original 2 sets of blanks??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Thank you Ron! You're making this auction better and better.
Do we see $650 out there on the horizon for this spectacular package of Abalone blanks and bonuses?

brownsfn2

ok. This is probably my last addition to the lot. It looks like we are heavy on Emperor kits. So I am going to add 1 Jr Aaron sized Natural blank and 1 sierra.

To sum up the bonuses:

1 Jr Gent blue abalone
1 Sierra

Happy bidding!

Yes! :)

Maverick KB

To sum up the bonuses:

1 Jr Gent blue abalone
1 Sierra

Happy bidding!

Yes! :)

Epic!

SteveG

You folks live in weird time zones (Meaning: anything that is in nonconformance to HAWAII time zone. :rolleyes:) have been doing stuff for a while already today. It seems you all insist on doing this type of activity, with these corrupt clock settings, most every day. :bulgy-eyes:

Now is the PROPER time to get things going, so I will kick off with a $650 bid :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
You folks live in weird time zones (Meaning: anything that is in nonconformance to HAWAII time zone. :rolleyes:) have been doing stuff for a while already today. It seems you all insist on doing this type of activity, with these corrupt clock settings, most every day. :bulgy-eyes:

Now is the PROPER time to get things going, so I will kick off with a $650 bid :biggrin:
There is a house for rent down the street from me :biggrin:

Thank you Steve!!!! We now have Steve on top at $650! Who will knock Steve off his perch?

bobleibo

Just a quick recap....
Thanks to the non-stop generosity of our artist and vendor, what originally started out as (2) Emperor Abalone blanks has now grown to

(4) Emperor Abalone blanks
(1) Jr Gent blue Abalone blank
(1) Jr Aaron Natural Abalone blank
(1) Sierra Abalone blank
(1) pen kit from Exotic Blanks
and the opportunity to have Ron, the artist himself turn one of the blanks for the winner of the auction.

Amazing generosity from the world of the IAP.

Currently Steve has the high bid of $650. How long will it last? That's up to you.

This auction closes tonight

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The bidding on this package is way out of my league, but following Jon's lead - if it goes for $1,000 or more, I will kick in a Jr. Abraham kit for the winner of this auction.

I believe that either the Jr. Aaron or the Jr. Gent blanks would work on a Jr. Abraham.

Edgar

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Congratulations Smitty...... Thank You Ron and Exotics for adding to the fun~
Everyone is invited to join us over at Auction #4 currently under way right next door at http://www.penturners.org/forum/f308/auction-4-bob-wemm-vase-138796/
How do you folks want to receive payment? Shall I use the PayPal Donate button as I have in past years?
I'm going to say yes. Never got these instructions with the job. But, I believe that's the way to go.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I apologize...I went out drinking again...or I would have made Smitty paid more for these...

:biggrin:
Actually you would have bought them...I was chatting on the phone with Ed Brown when I made my last bid and I told Ed as I submitted it that it was as far as I could go....:biggrin:

Maverick KB

NO!!!! I missed it!?! oh, my son just got another week added on to his grounding, maybe two for distracting me.

Congratulations Smitty. Enjoy that pen and please share when you use some of these blanks. I'm very excited to see and just a little envious.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
yeah, easy for you to say that now.

:biggrin:

When Smitty said he needed to stop for a few seconds and make a bid, I volunteered to call him back, let him concentrate on bidding. He did, in fact, say he only needed to make one bid. IF someone else bid again, they would own it.

So, we continued our conversation, solving the remainder of the problems in the world.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Top Bottom