Are you working on your MPG 2015 (IL) demo?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

I posted some pens in SYOP that I'm working of for my demo. I'll be doing a short demo on double and triple dying on the lathe. Those of you that have volunteered, please send me a title and amount of time you need for the demo. I still need some volunteers for Friday and Saturday. Friday will be informal turning demos, letting folks watch your techniques while you turn a small project. Saturday will be subject oriented demos. Time to get organized guys, just over 6 weeks till the event!!!!! We need the demo details so they can be listed on Facebook and our web page. Thanks! Rich

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Rich. I'm still good for an "Intro" for the IAP Collection. Either 20 or 45 min, whatever is needed. If you get enough demos, I'll be happy to sit and watch! (Speaking is not a strong suit).

I did make a powerpoint presentation for various displays, so that includes 60 slides and 10-12 minutes time - then questions.

Mark

Magicbob

Demo? nope not me, still learning how to do this.
But if you would like a little time filler that is fun, I will offer up 30 minutes of magical entertainment.

Top Bottom