Anyone want to help?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Bruce,
I will be doing demos at Turn On! Chicago 2010 in Chicago, Ill and at the SouthWest Association of Turners symposium in Waco, Tx in August. One of my topics will be "Pens from Alternative Materials". So, I will be showing a PowerPoint presentation and answering questions (if I can) about the materials used. I may or may not do any turning in the demo. So, when it is finished I will either make the presentation available here or on my website. I don't think I can upload a powerpoint file as large as this one will be. But, to answer your question, Yes, it will be available somewhere.

You could come to Chicago or Waco and view it first hand.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I'll post notice when it is ready.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Hey Don is this presentation going to public will be able to see. I am just curious sounds kind of neat what you are doing. I'd be interested in seeing the finished product.

thanks

its_virgil

Thanks Cindy. The SWAT (SouthWest Association of Turners) symposium is a good one. It is almost as large as the Utah symposium. Last year 512 paid attendees. I will be leading a SIG (Special Interest Group) penturning meeting along with being the lead person for a hands on penturning area that will be open for the entire symposium. Last year there were 162 pens made. I will also be doing two demos but you attended one of them in Utah. I'll change it a little just for you so it won't be a total repeat. I do hope you are get to attend.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Good luck on your presentations. Maybe I'll see it at the Southwest Symposium.

Top Bottom