Anti-Pimp Majestic FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Kaspar

Excellent pen! Great look!

So I can get rid of those stupid crystals by soaking the part in acetone? And that won't damage the finish, right? I would love a fail safe way to get rid of those things and then I would consider getting those kits. I haven't yet because I hate those pimp stones that much. The Majestic sans stone looks like a great kit, and I love what you put in its place.

Outstanding pen! Total class!

Brooks803

Excellent pen! Great look!

So I can get rid of those stupid crystals by soaking the part in acetone? And that won't damage the finish, right? I would love a fail safe way to get rid of those things and then I would consider getting those kits. I haven't yet because I hate those pimp stones that much. The Majestic sans stone looks like a great kit, and I love what you put in its place.

Outstanding pen! Total class!

I honestly do not know about this part. That is something that was posted here: http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60936. What I used was a sturdy dental pick and ALOT of patience. Another way that might work (only a theory at this point and if you don't mind destroying the crystal) is take a small drill bit and drill partially into the crystal to break it and use the pick to clear out the remains. You'd just have to be careful not to drill all the way through. The possibilities are endless as far as what you can replace it with. I'm debating with myself on what to use this next go around with a rollerball version. We will all just have to wait and see.

I also wanted to give a BIG Thank You to everyone for the kind words and the well wishes on my upcoming marriage.

Penl8the

I made this pen as a special gift for the Pastor who will be officiating my wedding on the 22nd. I have a hunch that he will appreciate it greatly.

Jonathon, congratulations on your big day. I almost missed that phrase "my wedding on the 22nd".

And I am sure your pastor will enjoy this pen.

Top Bottom