Status
Not open for further replies.

emtmike

200734191354_newsmall.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Mike, I love that blank and your pen. It looks really cool on that kit too. Have you tried the blue version? I cant comment on the pic as it is far better than the ones I do[}:)]

Eric, the holes you are reffering to are in the blank. The acrylic seem to have perforated white sheets in it. When I got this red one and the blue one, I didn't like it in the square, but when it is turned, it looks great. I got mine from CSUSA. I'm hoping there will be a green one soon. ( Are you reading this, Mr Dorman?)[8D]

Tanner

The pen looks great! Maybe a bit of a blue tint to the picture. It may be my monitor. The background and stand look a little grainy. In Microsoft Word, I printed out a gradient gray to white sheet to use for backgrounds. It seems to make my pics look a little better. The background would not be so bright then. I'm not one of the pros here, just my humble still learning myself, opinion.[:I]

dbriski

Looks great but my suggestion would be to use a darker background. Maybe like a light to medium grey. This contrast to the pen will help it jump out at you, and prevent it from washing out. Another technique would be to put your current backgroud farther away from the pen to blur it out of focus more, and put less light on it it would look more greyish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom