adapter for pendant Mandrel

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dorno

Dorno

I wish to purchase the adapter for the pendant Mandrel. I believe it is just the bottle stopper mandrel ( Ineed one of them anyway) that screws into the pendant mandrel ?
But I have been told that there is a bottle stopper mandrel that doesn't fit so I dont want to but the wrong one.

Craft supplies USA
Penstate industries
Not Arazona shilouette (they won't send to us poor Ausies)

Can you offer any advice

Cheers Ian

alphageek

Former Moderator
I wish to purchase the adapter for the pendant Mandrel. I believe it is just the bottle stopper mandrel ( Ineed one of them anyway) that screws into the pendant mandrel ?
But I have been told that there is a bottle stopper mandrel that doesn't fit so I dont want to but the wrong one.

Craft supplies USA
Penstate industries
Not Arazona shilouette (they won't send to us poor Ausies)

Can you offer any advice

Cheers Ian

I got the pen state one from woodturningz.com - I don't know if they send to you or not? (I also have the mt2 one, but I like this one better for the stability that it offers for pendants.

Last edited:

cozee

I have the PSI stopper mandrel and it works with the pendant backer. The issue is dealing with the thumb screws in the backer as one will need to be left out when using one of the outer holes. Anymore I use a 3/8" gr8 bolt that I have cut the head off of and place in either my collet chuck or one of my other jawed chucks. One can also use a drill chuck with a draw bar. You could do this for the stoppers also, or anything else that needs a threaded mandrel.

Top Bottom