A Twisted Swap?????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

Originally posted by Celt40

Count me in if i am not too late.
Can i get the details of the swap again. Not very clear what is happening.

Originally posted by winpooh498

It seems to me that there is enough interest to do a blank swap. Shipping internationally is a little more expensive. Here is the costs from the USPS.com. If you are interested in swapping with someone internationally, let me know and I will try my best to match you up with someone. As of right now I know that 2 people would be willing to do an overseas swap.

Envelopes
• Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes can be used for both domestic and international shipping:

â€" Available anywhere in the U.S. for $4.60

â€" One rate to Canada and Mexico for $9.00

â€" One rate to all other countries for $11.00

*4 pound maximum for international shipments
• The dimensions of the envelope are 12 1/2" X 9 1/2".
• The contents of the flat rate envelope must be confined within the envelope, using the flap adhesive as the primary means of closure.
• The flap must close easily, adhere to the envelope and may be secured with tape if desired.
• The design and shape of the envelope may not be altered or enlarged in any way to fit the contents.

The swap should include:

One flat rate envelope

This could include woods, plastics, antler etc......

Once matches are made, please contact your match and decide if there is a particular way you want to select your offerings.

I will leave this open until Thursday January 31. I will get the matches posted on Friday February 1.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

follow3

Hey winpooh,

I would like to be matched with someone overseas if possible.

If not, anyone is fine.

Thanks,
Steve

It seems to me that there is enough interest to do a blank swap. Shipping internationally is a little more expensive. Here is the costs from the USPS.com. If you are interested in swapping with someone internationally, let me know and I will try my best to match you up with someone. As of right now I know that 2 people would be willing to do an overseas swap.

Envelopes
• Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes can be used for both domestic and international shipping:

• The contents of the flat rate envelope must be confined within the envelope, using the flap adhesive as the primary means of closure.
• The flap must close easily, adhere to the envelope and may be secured with tape if desired.
• The design and shape of the envelope may not be altered or enlarged in any way to fit the contents.

The swap should include:

One flat rate envelope

Once matches are made, please contact your match and decide if there is a particular way you want to select your offerings.

I will leave this open until Thursday January 31. I will get the matches posted on Friday February 1.

Here is a list of interested participants so far. If you have said you want on the list and don't see you name please let me know.

winpooh498

doddman70

Varinokid

follow3

badger

fafow

LandfillLumber

THarvey

alphageek

GBusardo

GoodTurns

Harheaded

Hello

rlharding

mesquiteguy

ozmandus

Mather323

SteveH

JerrySambrook

Scotty

Rochester

lsweeney

Originally posted by doddman70

Count me in if i am not too late.
Can i get the details of the swap again. Not very clear what is happening.

Envelopes

The swap should include:

One flat rate envelope

MrPukaShell

One thing to remember when sending Priority Mail with the Postal Service, you need to have both the "To" & "From" on the package. The names can't be the same either. Also if the package is 13oz or over and you use stamps you can't throw it in a "Blue Collection Box", you have to bring it to the Post Office. If you use a meter or "Click & Ship" then you can drop it off anywhere. Kind of weird but there is a little sticker on the collection box warning you about putting oversize items in there. Check with the Post Office on the rules about mailing the "Flat Rate" Priority Envelopes or Boxes over 13oz.

Hope this helps,

Celt40

Help last list of names i saw did not have me on it. I will be interested in swap especialy international.;)

doddman70

Help last list of names i saw did not have me on it. I will be interested in swap especialy international.;)

don’t worry we have you on the list :D Dawn will post an updated list later tonight and then on Friday she will post matches

winpooh498

Here is an updated list of who wants in the swap. If I missed your name let me know, if you need off the list let me know.

I have had a few questions about how many blanks will fit in a "flat rate" envelope. It really depends on the size of blanks but a good guess would be 10-15. If I am mistaking in this PLEASE let me know.

winpooh498

doddman70

Varinokid

follow3

badger

fafow

LandfillLumber

THarvey

alphageek

GBusardo

GoodTurns

Harheaded

rlharding

mesquiteguy

ozmandus

Mather323

SteveH

JerrySambrook

Scotty

Rochester

pssherman

rlharding

NavyDiver

pendemoniom

JDPens

clthayer

jhs494

MrPukashell

cutterwoodjoe

sparhawk

celt40

mikehelvey

1080wayne

boxxmaker

follow3

PaulDownes

Scroller99

lsweeney

Jeff-in-indiana

Jskeen

bobskio2003

I know I'm pushing the envelope but I'd love to do some swapping. Would really like to swap with someone out of North America but would swap with anyone. Bob I.

I get 20 7/8" x 6" blanks in a envelope, but international I think it can't be over 4 lBS.
I can get 22 3/4" x 6" in the same envelope. This will be fun I'll check back in friday. Thanks for running this, victor

doddman70

We are waiting to confirm with a couple of members who had posted but weren't clear on whether or not they wanted in the swap. We have a few appointments this morning but will post the matches later this afternoon. that should give a little time for those in question to get back to us:D:D

Top Bottom