A penturner by any other name...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Steve Busey

Steve Busey

...would need one of these. I made one for Russell Eaton when he was going to do a pen demo at an area Rockler store a few weeks ago. Another local turner saw it and asked for a matching set. I also have my own, plan to place them on my sales tables this fall to give me "instant credibility"! :):tongue:

Walnut, laser engraved, matte lacquer over the front to protect the face...

S-01_03 (Custom).jpg S-05_03 (Custom).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dansills

...would need one of these. I made one for Russell Eaton when he was going to do a pen demo at an area Rockler store a few weeks ago. Another local turner saw it and asked for a matching set. I also have my own, plan to place them on my sales tables this fall to give me "instant credibility"! :):tongue:

Walnut, laser engraved, matte lacquer over the front to protect the face...

View attachment 81396 View attachment 81397

Wondering if you could be persuaded to make another one?:biggrin:

flyitfast

I bet there are a lot of folks that would proud to show one of these.
Any chance there will be an opportunity to order one in the future????? :wink: PM me if they might available.
That is a quality sign. Thanks for showing.
gordon

Steve Busey

I bet there are a lot of folks that would proud to show one of these. Any chance there will be an opportunity to order one in the future????? :wink: PM me if they might available.

Dan & Gordon,

Thanks for your comments.

The thought crossed my mind, but I don't know what the level of interest is. I could probably handle a couple dozen orders in what little spare time I have, but would get pretty overwhelmed by upwards of 50 orders... :befuddled:

I think I'll post an ad somewhere over in the classified in the near future. Keep a watch out for it.

dansills

I bet there are a lot of folks that would proud to show one of these. Any chance there will be an opportunity to order one in the future????? :wink: PM me if they might available.

Dan & Gordon,

The thought crossed my mind, but I don't know what the level of interest is. I could probably handle a couple dozen orders in what little spare time I have, but would get pretty overwhelmed by upwards of 50 orders... :befuddled:

I think I'll post an ad somewhere over in the classified in the near future. Keep a watch out for it.

I will... And I would think you would get quite a few orders - possibly more than you want :eek:

Haynie

Not sure I would advertise using the name of someone who so notoriously sold his soul at the crossroads.

You never know when the devil gonna come collectin the debt:biggrin:

I was just listening to Robert Johnson when I opened this thread.

flyitfast

Dan & Gordon,

Thanks Steve - I will definitely keep watch. Got some demos coming up and would be a great idea. Have you ever done them in Mesquite - kinda the wood of choice around here. I bet they would make great business card holders somehow.
Appreciate what you have to go thru to make them.
gordon

Steve Busey

Have you ever done them in Mesquite - kinda the wood of choice around here. I bet they would make great business card holders somehow.

Gordon, I'm afraid the only mesquite I see around here is in small chunks that go in my smoker. I mean, it's not like the stuff grows on trees around here! :biggrin:

Top Bottom