A Good Breakfast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

I want to share my experience this morning with you.

Yesterday, a friend and fellow pastor invited several people including me to join him for breakfast this morning. With a unique twist: each of us would leave a $20 tip for this particular server.

They had decided to do something to show extravagant love to someone this Christmas season. Someone suggested a woman who is a single mother of 4 young girls and working hard trying to provide for them. None of us had ever met her before.

There ended up being 17 of us that showed up and we had a great breakfast with lots of good discussions and fun times.

We passed a Christmas card for our server around and it ended up with $440 in it.

Seeing her face open it was priceless.

What a great experience. I feel blessed to have been there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

That is a great experience for you and her! It sounds like several people received a great blessing this morning!
Thank you for your compassion and for sharing the story
God Bless and Merry Christmas!

leaycraft

That was wonderful, because it was well thought through, it will directly help someone who needs the help and the recipient can accept the gift and not feel as though its charity.

Merry Christmas Dan!

Know its been our family tradition to place a single candle (electric) in the window next to the door so that should He come to our home He has a welcome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom