...a couple more nearly ready to dunk....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

....and turn into FCP (Faux Cigar Pens). Hopefully these show the leaf's vein portion better than some of my prior posts! Be well......Jan

Attachments

• DSC02518.jpg
    DSC02518.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 257
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I'm playing with a few cigars myself. Those do look great. My question to you or any smokers out there how do you choose the labels to use? Are some brands more recognized than others or do you just use the ones that are pleasing to the eye?

Janster

Kenny and Dave, I have never smoked. I purchased about 20 bands from someone here on IAP and I just use the ones that standout and then match em' to what I think will be the best kit. Thanks for the kind words....Jan

Kenny Durrant

I stopped by a few local cigar shops and asked about certain ones and they said there are a few that stand out but not one particular brand. They gave me a hand full so I'm just using the ones that stand out as far as design and color. Thanks

dscott

the local shop i smoke at i have a jar there that people throw there bands in if you have one local might be good to go by and work something like that out to be supplied in bands i use them for the custom cigar punches i do come in handy

Top Bottom