4th of July Segment

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

This is one I have been working on a few days and it just kinda ended up looking patriotic. The ends are black with gold webbing tru stone segmented with aluminum next to it. Next is red and blue curly maple with black/white/black pick guard material and aluminum. In the middle is turquoise tru stone and African Blackwood. I think I will put it on a Jr Statesman in rhodium/black ti as I think the gold would distract from it. Comments and critiques are always welcome and as always thanks for looking. Phil

3011cd9e.jpg

401064a7.jpg

904c21e0.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrburls

That's pretty awesome work Phil. I like the color combinations you used. Can't wait to see it as a complete finished pen.

Keith "mrburls"

ffloyd

Wow....

A lot of work went into that one. It is stunning !!!
How long did it take you to get that one put together?

firewhatfire

Which kit is yet to be decided. Either way I think it will look pretty good when done. I hope to expand on it from here. I have a few crazy ideas floating around my head.

Phil

Brooks803

Looks good Phil! I'm torn on the turquoise though, I know it wasn't meant to be a USA theme, but now that's what I think each time I see it. Can't knock your segmenting skills though! I really hope I can make the next Atl meeting if you're doing the demo!

Top Bottom