2016 MUG SALE is OPEN!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Good Day Jeff, can you tell me if I paid you, if not please give me your pp info,

thanks gimpy

Terry, I don't see anything from you. The shopping cart send you an emailed receipt. The purchase links are under the photos in the mug thread. For the Bash we use ProPay credit card processor, not PayPal.

gimpy

Good Day Jeff, can you tell me if I paid you, if not please give me your pp info,

thanks gimpy

Terry, I don't see anything from you. The shopping cart send you an emailed receipt. The purchase links are under the photos in the mug thread. For the Bash we use ProPay credit card processor, not PayPal.

Never received a receipt, will take care of this right away, thanks Jeff, for every thing you do !!!!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
All numbered mugs have been either sold or reserved. Any of the reserved mugs
which have not been purchased by Feb 7 will be released for general availability.​

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff, I indicated I'd like to buy a mug, but didn't care about the number. Where is the link for the run-of-the-mill mugs?
Many thanks
katya

The link to the sale thread is on the front page. Non numbered mugs were available since last weekend, but they are all gone.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
There currently are no more mugs available for general sale.

The link to purchase a mug is still active on the mug thread, but please don't use it unless you are purchasing a mug you reserved.

A little clarification...

125 mugs were made.
I reserved 6 for auctions, breakage replacement, etc., leaving 119 available.
Of the 119, 101 people reserved a number.
That left 18 available for purchase by people who had no preference for a number.
All 18 of the non-reserved mugs have been purchased.
73 of the reserved mugs have been purchased.

So, there are no more mugs available unless some of the 28 people who reserved one do not follow through with a purchase. Any reserved mugs not purchased by Feb 7 will be released for general sale.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm glad I didn't wait to order mine!! Of course I was one who didn't care about the number

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
All mugs are either already sold, or reserved and waiting for their buyer to make the purchase.

Reminder:
if you reserved a mug and have not yet purchased it, contact me for the link to buy. We'll hold your reservation until Feb 7, then the mug goes up for general sale.

There are still desk cups available, as well as t-shirts.

Last edited:

Old Bessie

Passed Away Sep 13, 2016
In Memoriam
Paid quite some time back. Have these shipped? Waiting for my number 9.

Last edited:

Lenny

I marvel at how stupid I can be sometimes. =(
I thought to myself, I don't need a numbered one. I'll wait and just get a regular one." :beat-up: :befuddled:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I just took 60 boxes to the post office. Mugs, etc. should be arriving soon.

If you reserved a numbered mug and have not yet ordered it, please PM me for the purchase link. Reserved mugs not ordered by Sunday will be released for general sale.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Do you anticipate having any tshirts available without the mug or cup? I really would not use either of the mug or cup, but would like a couple of Tshirts.

Thanks

If there are any left after the Bash, we'll make them available.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
All mugs are either already sold, or reserved and waiting for their buyer to make the purchase.

Reminder:
if you reserved a mug and have not yet purchased it, contact me for the link to buy. We'll hold your reservation until Feb 7, then the mug goes up for general sale.

There are still desk cups available, as well as t-shirts.

Is it too late to order a mug?
See Jeff's post above.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
There are about 18 mugs claimed by reservation which have not yet been purchased. Any of those not purchased by Sunday will be offered for general sale.

I'll post an update here if that situation occurs.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Reminder - This is the last day for those who reserved a numbered mug to follow through with the purchase. Any reserved mugs not purchased by midnight eastern time tonight will be offered for general sale tomorrow.

If you want to purchase a mug you reserved, PM me for the link.

THANKS!

David M

12:00 am eastern , any mugs left ? Card in hand if so.... or in morning after sleep..... If you can put me on short list .
Thanks
DAVID

Top Bottom